
Dear....i love you (You look very cute in this picture btw XD)
Yee Seen... She's the greatest girl i ever knew..
I love you...And i'll love you for as long as time exists..
I am ever so lucky to find you dear, you're a gift fron the heavens..
And i am sorry, if at times that you have felt i did not show my appreciation well enough for you..
But i will always, always love you..
You're caring, loving, understanding, beautiful..you're everything..
Sometimes i really wonder dear..what have i done to ever deserve you..
You're every woman and girl in the world to me..and i cannot imagine life without you..
Since April 18 to now, i realise that everything you gave to me, your love, kindness, care, everything, came straight from your heart..
There's nothing more understanding in this world than you, and forever i will hold on to you..for better or for worse..the reason is because..
I love you...

You have been and will always be my angel, my soul, and i will invest all my love in you..for eternity..
The so many things you have done for me when we are together..
I don't think i could have survived form four without you..
You were my advisor when i was lost in studies,
You were my best friend when all was dark,
You were my companion when only my shadow followed me,
And i thank God that i found you..
There will never be anyone like you in this world dear..
And...really.. I love your talent in music!
Piano, Guitar, and you can even sing!
I loved it when you actually played the song 'I'm yours' on your guitar and sang it to me...wonderful dear...
You've got talent in everything...
I love you~ These three words have my life in them..



1 comment:
aww dear thats so sweet.....
i'm so touched...
i love you so much too....
muackz...
Post a Comment