The 2008 Manwyn.
A little late for new year announcements but, i really feel like.
2008.
A year in my life i will never forget. How filled it was with ups and downs, experiences i've never went through, and friends as close as they can ever be.
Actually i'm trying my best not too sound sentimental here since its 4 in the morning and i don't wanna get all emotional and stuff. Haha.
Back to the topic, i will never ever forget the wonderful 2008. As always, what happened in that year all through will stick in me forever. Even when shifting from st.johns to here i have not dreamt of such a beautiful year i would have in aminuddin.
And the best thing that ever happened to me, was my friends. 4 maju particularly.
Garry, Ushane, Yee seen, Fui teng, Elena, Michelle.
How funny it would be, and how happy, to bring those sweet memories we had together.
Those experiences, which, were sometimes just outright innocent to, a little..evil. XD
But thats what memories are for.
Well, enough of 2008. I love you 2008. I hope history records it well.
These are some of the school life memories i have for 2008.
HELP college debate
Just Garry mp3-ing in the classroom
4 Maju.
Our school's campfire night.
Kai Shek's birthday party. PLaying Pool.
Kem Bersepadu- First night.
Thats one little cliff i'm sure we all wont forget.
Garry, Ushane, and i fooling around during repelling activity.
Ushane, tzen Hong, Garry, and i trying out some new fashion.
I won't forget the day you guys gangbanged me to sign the crap out of my leg..i mean legS. XD
Just one of those Pavillion outings with 4M...and Kai shek. Hahaha.

I will cherish all that we had...Goodbye...
.jpg)
Last day of school to Pavillion. That was fun.
Now, 2009.
Plainly, i have no resolutions at all for the new year.
First of all, i don't believe in resolutions because...
I've failed in many previous ones.
And, scientifically scientists in England have proven that resolutions actually do some harm. They said that the mental pressure on the drive to fulfill the resolutions cause many to falter. Whatever. Hee..
I just want to greet the year, hope for a smooth and wonderful school life cause it may be the last, and of course, improve myself.
I felt like i totally wasted the two months holidays but i guess thats why we actually call them 'holidays' XD.
Hello 2009!



No comments:
Post a Comment