Friday, October 23, 2009

Sisters and Brother, Before and After

I'm just terribly bored of studying now and am a bit afraid of sleeping also because my brother apparently heard strange noises in the room last night (which i don't believe!), so i'm just here making another nostalgic post.

Its funny cause every post i'm making these days seem to be more of the reminiscent type as SPM nears.
Its like a prisoner on Death Row remembering his life before his date of execution.
Its just this feeling. Haha.

I'm Guessing, 1997.


12 Disguting years later, in pretty much the same position.

Sister and Sister.

If only i knew they'd be like this 14 years later, i would have searched for a rubbish bin a little quicker. XD

So young. So bright.
Older. Darker.

7 years old, 3 years old, 4 years old.
I sometimes can't help but wonder why do I have to look the dumbest in these pictures.

And.....my lil' bro popped along.

9 years later.


Family picture, 2000.
Same thing, 2007.


And of course, How could i forget!(although 2 days late here and 1 day late there in England)

Happy 20th Birthday Che!
from your adorable little brother =)





Study hard in England ya!






Oh Btw Good Luck and study hard to all the Form 5's out there for SPM!
Put oil!

No comments: