This song from air supply, is glorified with such meaningful lyrics. . .
I dedicate the lyrics of this song to you. . .dear...hope you like it. . ><
Yours Truly
Sometimes when i look at you,
I wonder why you're here with me,
I'm not the perfect lover and
There's other things i'd like to be
You never ask for my applause,
I want you to know,
I am yours truly yours,
because because because,
I'm yours truly yours, truly yours. .
i'll never leave you all alone,
To far away to touch your skin,
I don't know where the story goes,
or even if it did begin,
I go to the ball,
You sweep the floor in every way,
I am yours truly yours,
because because because,
I'm yours truly yours,
because, because, because,
I'm yours truly yours, truly yours. .
So softly you tell me,
In words that will haunt me,
as long as the light from the stars,
Fill your eyes..
You never ask for my applause,
I want you to know,
I'm yours truly yours, truly yours. . .
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
aww dear thats so sweet of you... i want you to know that i'm yours too. all yours. love you.
Post a Comment