Thursday, September 4, 2008

Its still Shut even with the Clock Ticking.

Whats still shut even with the clock ticking?
Well, the textbooks are still shut even with final exams looming. Nearly.
Not that its actually time to get worried about the finals, its just that i'm worried about the prolonging syllabus. And the difficulty.
Throughout my life, THAT is exactly what that causes me to study last minute for every single exam. So now i'm being smart by worrying about the cause of the problem and not the problem itself right? *clap clap*. . . . . . ok ok cut the crap.
I'm serious here. Really really getting worried about the syllabus because it is long and we have only two months to finals. By the time i start learning i have to start revising the previous chapters. But how? I just won't budge.
With such strong competition in the class, it adds even more to the pain. Worry. Embarrasingly, i have to admit that i get very very emo whenever any subject teacher comes in with that crappy MODULE thing and make us do it. I mean, come on teachers!! THe final exams is only two more months, you have not completed the syllabus not to mention your unprefferable styles of teaching, and now what are you doing? Making me feel even worse by plunging me into a maze crowded with 'i've-seen-these-before' questions. I'm feeling lost in my studies! Questions from previous chapters really irritate me because i don't know how to answer them despite knowing that not so long ago it was supposed to be peanuts for me. Memory loss. It really boils me to the point of maximum frustration.
Buck up Malaysian teachers! Don't always follow 'skema' and procedures as though you guys are some kind of rusted out robots. Be flexible. Gain your students' interest in whatever you are teaching. Gain my interest. Help me. I'm losing it. Falling apart.
Don't give the module thing anymore. It kills me. Makes me emo. That is my point today. So to all classmates reading this, i just have to say i really get into bad moods if the module thing comes. It feels like crap.
And for the final exams, i'll try this time not to study last minute. Yes. I just said TRY.
P.S. I really feel that the school education system only serves one purpose. That is to complete the syllabus. It could be the fault of the system, or teachers, or students or whoever. But that's what i see. Its really saddening.

1 comment:

Yee Seen said...

relax dear. i'll always be by you...... and suffer with you. haha