It isn't exactly the storm i think you are thinking of. This storm is special. Unique. New. Existent only in the 21st century.
I call it the BLOGGING STORM.
Oh yeah.
Recently most of my close friends started having their own blogs e.g. Ushana, Joshua, bla bla bla
I mean, only 4 months ago and all of us had nothing but Friendster profiles, facebook (some), myspace (some) BUT now, all the attention have been diverted to blogging. Wow. How quickly things change these days.
Its cool though knowing that somewhere somehow my friends will express their opinions. That way we get to know more about each other. Find out more about each other. Have more topics of discussions in school. And, well, thoughts and feelings that are only passed on to each other comfortably in words. Yes. When Words are Different From Speech.
This is one crack of a journey awaiting. The world of blogging is calling. Good luck to Everyone and happy blogging!
I'll be watching. . . lol
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment