Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm Bored. What Should This be about?

Seriously i'm starting to run out of ideas of things to do online these days. Obviously, i'm not the biggest fan of online games being Manwyn, and i try to limit myself to innocenct explorations on the web.
Thanks to that i really don't know what to do now besides taking refuge in this blogging place. I feel safe here. I feel as though i can say anything here. Which of course includes me spilling out my boredom here. Haha. B.O.R.E.D.
Oh yes by the way i am quite proud to say that i have finished all necessary homework today, right now, at least for what's due tomorrow. The last time i really did not have to worry about handing in an assignment the next day was probably months ago. Form four....i didn't know it would be this hectic. Especially in co-curriculum. Studies? nope. Only when there's exam.

I'm bored. This is probably the worst case of boredom i'm facing. By the way i have a little question that may need answers for all the form four students out there reading this.
Don't you guys agree its a busy busy year? Compared to last year especially.
And i really don't want to even think what awaits next year. Gulp..
I've got nothing else to say. Thanks for letting me waste your time though. Night. XD

3 comments:

garrylicious said...

this year has been a crazy year from the politics to the love life (oops) haha, as well as being all subjective, crazy year.. and fui teng's worried about spm already.. buck up manwyn, there's a storm comin'!

~[F]-[T]eng~ said...

ahahaha.. seriously we have lot of homework and most of them come from the same teacher..of course i'm talking about BM (opps). anyway i saw my name in garry's comment..HAHA! i'm not worried.. i'm not worried~

Anonymous said...

update your blog lah brother!!!